Announcing nopAccelerate Simplex Theme FREE on BootStrap for nopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 年 前
Hello Friends,
We are happy to announce that we have decided to provide our commercial Simplex Theme free as a contribution to community. This theme has been built using BootStrap and on top of our Core Theme with support for latest version of nopCommerce 4.00 and to few previous nopCommerce versions as well.

nopAccelerate Simplex Theme - FREE

Try this theme now

nopAccelerate Simplex Theme is simple and elegant theme which gives modern look and feel to your nopCommerce store front. Built on the top of Bootstrap using latest HTML5 and CSS3 Techniques. The theme is fully responsive, and is very easy to customize to build a perfect nopCommerce store.

We would like to thank nopCommerce community and customers to encourage us with their positive feedback and response for this theme which empowered us to continue our development on this and to provide it as an contribution to nopCommerce Community.
5 年 前
Hello Friends,

We are happy to announce that we have released following commercial theme built using BootStrap with support for latest version of nopCommerce 4.10

nopAccelerate Simplex Theme

Try this theme now
Buy Now

We would like to thank nopCommerce community and customers to encourage us with their positive feedback and response for above mentioned theme which empowered us to continue our development on this.

Regards,

nopAccelerate Theme Team
5 年 前
Hello nopaccelarate team,

I just checked demo of your new theme in my mobile device that time I faced alignments issue in this theme.

It can not work properly in mobile devices.

Hope you guys fix as soon.

Otherwise it looks good.
5 年 前
Shegy wrote:
Hello nopaccelarate team,

I just checked demo of your new theme in my mobile device that time I faced alignments issue in this theme.

It can not work properly in mobile devices.

Hope you guys fix as soon.

Otherwise it looks good.

Hi Shegy,

Thank you for your feedback. The theme has been tested for mobile device responsive support, however as you have noted it may have some alignment issue which were not noticed by us.

Can you share the screenshot with us by emailing at support(at)nopAccelerate.com, so we can resolve the same and update the theme?

We are committed to improve our themes and plugins so that all our customers have finest experience. And your feedback is really important for us.

Regards,

nopAccelerate Team
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.