Creating NOPCommerce shoppable with Instagram

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 年 前
Not sure if anyone has had an ask for this but I wanted to know if there is an app to convert an Instagram pic to shoppable and connect to nopcommerce site?

I am noticing a couple of other ecommerce software offering this now.
6 年 前
Hello. I have the same question as the above user regarding the conversion of an Instagram account into a shop with integration into nopCommerce. Is this possible and if not, when is it likely to happen?
6 年 前
I am bumping this to the top again.  Anyone know if this is in the works or is there a plug-in for it?

Thanks in advance.
6 年 前
I am not aware that such a plugin or connector exist such as the integrations for Umbraco and WordPress
5 年 前
I am bumping this to the top again. Anyone might know if this is possible with newest version of NOPComm?  I see that shopify offers it and wonder how NOPComm can do this like shopify?
5 年 前
loulou wrote:
I am bumping this to the top again. Anyone might know if this is possible with newest version of NOPComm?  I see that shopify offers it and wonder how NOPComm can do this like shopify?

Instagram uses the same product feed as Facebook does and you control them from same panel. The plugin AutoFacebook generates automatic product feeds for Facebook that you can use for creating your instagram ads.

Hope that helps.
3 年 前
I'd like to know this too. Is there anything that can be integrated with instagram for having a shop?

All of the other big commerce platforms have this integration
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.