Error Happened

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 年 前
My nopCommerce 3.9 installation has been running smoothly for a while now, but suddenly this morning it started throwing a fit. When I log in, I see a dialog saying "Failed to load statistics" followed by another dialog that says "Error happened". I have to click ~7 or 8 times before the messages go away.

Also, when I go to Catalog -> Products, I see the "Error happened" dialog and none of my products load. A similar thing happens if I visit any other page under Catalog and Sales. I'm not sure what happened to cause this. I would greatly appreciate if anybody has a solution or advice for this.

EDIT: Even the system log does not load. However, I am able to view everything from the database with no problem.

Thanks!
6 年 前
UPDATE: The problem went away as soon as I rebuilt my solution. I still don't know what happened, though.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.