Minimum & Recomended hardware specs ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 年 前
Hi.
Need help with Minimum & Recomended hardware specs to run nopcommerse with about 30-35k products alot of images and text. About 23k views a daily. Atm we are on Azure platform and its not function like we would like.  or with the speed we need,so to long response times for our costumers. So we are thinking about purchase our own server and rent a place in an local datacenter. So would like help with Hardware specs, minimum and recomended.

Thanks Anders Sager
5 年 前
Hi Anders Sager,

I'm currently using single server with 4GB RAM and 4vCPU, I'm still finding it slow during filtering.

What is your current hardware spec on the cloud?
5 年 前
Anders.sager wrote:
Hi.
Need help with Minimum & Recomended hardware specs to run nopcommerse with about 30-35k products alot of images and text. About 23k views a daily. Atm we are on Azure platform and its not function like we would like.  or with the speed we need,so to long response times for our costumers. So we are thinking about purchase our own server and rent a place in an local datacenter. So would like help with Hardware specs, minimum and recomended.

Thanks Anders Sager

Please look at below URL.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/15703/need-suggestion-on-optimization-hosting-server-for-high-traffic-nopcommerce-web-site-with-200k-products.aspx.

I recommended ,please don't create duplicate post.

We,as nop community should follow standard.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.