Shipping options could not be loaded - First Class USPS enabled

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
I get "shipping options could not be loaded" if I enable USPS First Class. I have Parcel and Priority enabled and they work fine until I also enable First Class.

I applied a "fix" from https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/4460/usps-shipping-error.aspx but that did not help.
13 年 前
I redownloaded the source (1.7) and applied the fix in my previos post. The shipping methods now load but I am getting the following error.

USPS Error returned: Error Desc: First Class mail must weigh 13 ounces or less.USPS Help Context: 1000440.

I switched my weight to ounces and verified that the weight of my test product is less than 13.

Any ideas?
13 年 前
I'm following in your footsteps exactly except I'm using version 1.6.  I'm surprised there are not more comments about this.
13 年 前
I am also having an issue with First Class.  They send over the total ounces in the request string to the USPS API.  But NOP also converts any weight <1 pound to 1 pound.  So if your product is <1 pound, 16 ounces is always sent over.  The USPS API sends back an error if First class is in the request and the ounces is >13.  So if your product supports First Class shipping, you can never win.  You package will ALWAYS be at least 1 inch by 1 inch and at least 1 pound!

(in USPSComputationMethod.cs:)
            int weight = Convert.ToInt32(Math.Ceiling(MeasureManager.ConvertWeight(ShippingManager.GetShoppingCartTotalWeigth(shipmentPackage.Items, shipmentPackage.Customer), MeasureManager.BaseWeightIn, usedMeasureWeight)));
            if (length < 1)
                length = 1;
            if (height < 1)
                height = 1;
            if (width < 1)
                width = 1;
            if (weight < 1)
                weight = 1;
            int pounds = weight;
            //we don't use ounce
            //int ounces = Convert.ToInt32((weight - pounds) * 16.0M);
            int ounces = 0;
            if (pounds < 1)
                pounds = 1;

I added some code to skip over First Class if the weight was over 13 ounces, but with that conversion, my code always skips over.  Not sure why they are do that.  I'm going to look at the 1.8 code and see if they changed anything.
13 年 前
I don't think this has been addressed but please do let us know your findings. It's the only thing stopping me from going into production.
13 年 前
See https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5931/really-need-help-with-ups-usps.aspx?p=2#24837
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.