How to replace header logo with my own

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi:

How do I replace the nopCommerce logo at the header (top left) section of the application?

I am talking about the big logo at the top of the page, not the one on the footer that you have to pay $50 to remove.

Thanks in advance..

Robert Lobaina
www.integratedbrands.biz
cell in the US: (954) 802-0036
13 年 前
Replace the file located in:
App_Themes\<your theme name>\logo.gif

That's it :)

BR
Joakim
13 年 前
Thank you very much!

except now everything else like the menu names gets moved around. I guess i'll have to play with the .css as another gentleman did in a similar post.

once again, thanks for taking the time to respond.

Robert Lobaina
www.integratedbrands.biz
13 年 前
Hello,

I have replaced the NopCommerce logo with my own. However, I can't seem to make the Logo display any larger in the Header. The original Width & Height of NopCommerce's logo was 340 X 70 where mine is 294 X 89. There are 2 places I can find the settings for the Logo; I can find it in BOTH master.css files; one in "App_Themes\administration" and another is in "App_Themes\darkOrange" directories.

I changed the settings of master.css file in "App_Themes\administration" as follow:

ORIGINAL SETTING:

.header .logo
{
  background: url('images/white_afg_logo.jpg');
  display: block;
  width: 217px;
  height: 67px;
  text-decoration: none;  
}

UPDATED SETTING:

.header .logo
{
  width: 294px;
  height: 89px;
}

The result however had no effect.

Secondly, I changed the settings of master.css file in "App_Themes\darkOrange" as follow:

ORIGINAL SETTING:

a.logo
{
  background: url('images/logo.gif');
  width: 225px;
  height: 60px;
}

UPDATED SETTING:

a.logo
{
  width: 294px;
  height: 89px;
}

The result however had no effect.

Anyone with a solution or have encountered this before, your feedback is appreciated. OR... could this be a bug in NopCommerce? I am using Version 1.0

Many thanks!
13 年 前
try clearning catch and cookies of your browser and then again try to run your website and see if you see any changes...
13 年 前
Hi,

Clearing the Cache is what I always do. Unfortunately, it didn't help at all!

Many thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.