Difference between ProductBox1 and ProductBox2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
What is the difference between ProductBox1 and ProductBox2?  I see the pages are the same except for one div is "add-info" and the other is "prices-wrapper" but I can't tell the difference in the rendered page.  Anyone, please explain which pages are using these modules and what the difference is?

Chad
13 年 前
Can't find any differences either :S

Found a missing </div> closing tag in product1 though :)

So i'm also curious why there are two very similar pages, just differences in css.

BR
Joakim
13 年 前
cboy wrote:
What is the difference between ProductBox1 and ProductBox2?  I see the pages are the same except for one div is "add-info" and the other is "prices-wrapper" but I can't tell the difference in the rendered page.  Anyone, please explain which pages are using these modules and what the difference is?

Chad

The control ProductBox2 displays products in a list and is used in the ProductsInLines1 category template and for search results.

The control ProductBox1 is used to display products in a grid and is used in many places:
  -In the ProductsinGrid category template.
  -For featured items in the ProductsInLines1 category template.
  -In the ProductsinGrid manufacturer template.
  -In the RecentlyViewedProducts control.
  -In the RecentlyAddedProducts control.
  -In the ProductsByTag control.
13 年 前
Thank you, your response helped a lot.

Chad
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.