Anyone see this error when going to plugin list page Admin/Plugin/List

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 年 前
An unhandled exception occurred while processing the request.

OperationCanceledException: The operation was canceled.

Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationBuilderExtensions+<>c.<UseNopExceptionHandler>b__1_1(HttpContext context) in ApplicationBuilderExtensions.cs, line 83
Stack
  Query
  Cookies
  Headers

OperationCanceledException: The operation was canceled.

Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationBuilderExtensions+<>c.<UseNopExceptionHandler>b__1_1(HttpContext context) in ApplicationBuilderExtensions.cs
+

83.                        throw exception;

Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)

Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)

Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)

Show raw exception details

System.OperationCanceledException: The operation was canceled.
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationBuilderExtensions.<>c.<UseNopExceptionHandler>b__1_1(HttpContext context) in C:\Justin\nop4\nopCommerce-develop\src\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Infrastructure\Extensions\ApplicationBuilderExtensions.cs:line 83
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
5 年 前
I have the same error here. I tried it for VS and deploying on IIS..
5 年 前
I also have this exact same problem. Any ideas on how to resolve?
5 年 前
Try to run your VS as administrator.
4 年 前
if you put on your internet and restart the application it will work
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.