Configuring Paypal standard and billing address issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
I am configuring nopcommerce to use paypal standard.
When i click confirm order button it redirects me to paypal website where i have to enter credit card information.i do not want to login to paypal because not all my users has paypal accont.

My problem is that how can i skip billing and shipping information at paypal website because i have already stored it in my database.

Any help will be appreciated.
13 年 前
I've seen sites that send you to Paypal for authorization of the total only, no address or cart information, but you have to have a Paypal account for it to work that way.

Paypal NEEDS at least a billing address for credit card verification purposes, so if they don't have a Paypal account then they will HAVE to enter a billing address so their card can be charged. You can pass their billing info from your site to Paypal so they don't have to fill it out themselves (although I can't seem to get the address to transfer with nopCommerce yet), but Paypal DOES need that address.

B
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.