Location of saved Youtube videos links

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 年 前
Hi,

I have links of Youtube videos saved in Nopcommerce 4.0 (visible on my website) and I would like to find out where they are saved in the sql database? I have been trying to find the table name but I can't seem to find it. Please help.
5 年 前
filtershopsa wrote:
Hi,

I have links of Youtube videos saved in Nopcommerce 4.0 (visible on my website) and I would like to find out where they are saved in the sql database? I have been trying to find the table name but I can't seem to find it. Please help.

from where you try to save a youtube video link?
5 年 前
filtershopsa wrote:
Hi,

from where you try to save a youtube video link?
5 年 前
The Youtube video links are already saved on the nopcommerce website. I inserted them in the full description text box when editing the product page in admin.
5 年 前
Hello,

If you are add link on full description then it will be saved on Product Table's FullDescription field.

Link...

<p><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBLDx3uns1k">Test Video</a></p>

when you are add video link on full description reach textbox, set target New Window then it will open on new window.
5 年 前
Hi Pankaj,

Thank you for your help.

I found the table and now I would like to edit the iframe properties (<iframe width="" height=""></iframe>) of all the video links saved in the Product Table's FullDescription field. I want all my Youtube videos to display with a certain width and height on the website. I was thinking if I could run an sql script to change the iframe properties of all the video links? How can I do this?
5 年 前
filtershopsa wrote:
Hi Pankaj,

Thank you for your help.

I found the table and now I would like to edit the iframe properties (<iframe width="" height=""></iframe>) of all the video links saved in the Product Table's FullDescription field. I want all my Youtube videos to display with a certain width and height on the website. I was thinking if I could run an sql script to change the iframe properties of all the video links? How can I do this?

When you go in the description area (from administration), click on HTML source code view and you should be able to change iframe properties of your video.
5 年 前
Hi A2Hosting_Liaison,

Thank you for your reply.

I am able to change the iframe properties of the videos through admin but I can only do this for one video at a time. My aim is to change the iframe properties off all the videos on the website since I have a lot. Is there a way  I can do this through admin to save me time?

If not, then is there another way I can?
I was thinking I could run an sql code on the database to make changes at once but I am novice when it comes to sql and I would appreciate it if you can provide me with the sql code to change the iframe properties for all the videos.
5 年 前
Hi filtershopsa

Since the videos are part very specific part of your business content on product pages, it is outside the scope of nopCommerce functionality when it comes to changing video / iframe properties.

Yes - Creating a custom sql script is a great solution (i was going to suggest this to you anyway). You can create a sql query to find and replace content in your database (in your case description).
5 年 前
Here is one example just to show you and find and replace works in sql:

Create a TEST DATABASE.

Run this query to create a TEST TABLE on your TEST DATABASE:

CREATE TABLE tblkit_test
(Col1_Id varchar(3), Col2_Number varchar(6))
;

Run this query to add test data to your TEST TABLE:

INSERT INTO tblkit_test
  (Col1_Id, Col2_Number)
VALUES

('1', 'KIT001'),
  ('2', 'KIT002'),
  ('3', 'DMB001'),
  ('4', 'DM002'),
  ('5', 'KIT003')
;

Run this query to find values with 'KIT' and replace it with 'CH':

UPDATE tblkit_test
SET Col2_Number = REPLACE(Col2_Number, 'KIT', 'CH');
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.