Bugs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 年 前
Hi,
I will put some bugs or suggestions that I encounter here:

-"Forgot password" text is hard-coded in /Modules/CustomerLogin.ascx

-Could Administration be localizable?

-Administration pages should be marked as not to be cached by the browser (<META http-equiv="pragma" content="no-cache">) - lists seems the same after edit and a refresh is needed

-In Modules/CheckoutCompleted.ascx, Line 14, Column 71, there is 'ą' character (it should not be there).

-Sometimes when tehre is old as well as new price in the products list, a line break occurs in the middle of the price.

-For editing user reviews in administration, you use WYSIWYG HTML editor, but the review is displayed with the HTML tags ("<p>Great product!</p>"). So after you edit the review, FCKEditor adds tags and they are displayed then.
15 年 前
to localize "Forgot password?"
1. Add Resource String to your languages and name it "Login.Forgotpassword"
2. open the page D"NopCommerce1.10\NopCommerceWeb\Modules\CustomerLogin.ascx" and replace this line
<a href="PasswordRecovery.aspx">Forgot password?</a>

by this one
<a href="PasswordRecovery.aspx"><asp:Literal runat="server" ID="lForgotPassword" Text="Forgot password?" /></a>

3. open the page D"NopCommerce1.10\NopCommerceWeb\Modules\CustomerLogin.ascx.cs" and put this code in line number 50
Literal lForgotPassword = LoginForm.FindControl("lForgotPassword") as Literal;
    if (lForgotPassword != null)
        lForgotPassword.Text = GetLocaleResourceString("Login.Forgotpassword");
15 年 前
I know that. I just wanted to report it because of the developers to fix it in the next release.
14 年 前
So...how do I get rid of the HTML showing through on the reviews?

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.