Working on Arabic Language for 1.70 and need help to finish faster

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hello everyone

I'm working on making Arabic language for the new version, but the problem is there are 4665 lines need to be translated and so far i finished 600 ... still 4065 to go x.x

if anyone interested in helping i'll divide the file into several files and i need at least 5 volunteers (800 line for each)

just post here and i'll send you the file to translate

PS: if you are useing google translate please double check the results,, some times it gives deferent meaning
13 年 前
Can't help with Arabic, any others? Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish?
13 年 前
Thanks for reply

but i dont speak any of what u mentioned lol =p
13 年 前
hii

i can help u brother i sent u pm also please check and gimme a call

another nopcommerce Developer from Kuwait

hope we can help each other

with regards
k
13 年 前
Hey Kutbalnahar

I got your pm thanks :)

Regarding arabic language im almost done maybe this week or after

thanks again
13 年 前
hii

hope to recieve ur call soon or may i gt ur number incase i need some help from u

with regards
13 年 前
hii

i have two questions

1) i have created nopcommerce website in two languages lets say english and arabic.

i have one introduction page in flash which has two button English And Arabic.

now i want to give the link to the English button to directly open nopcommerce store in English Language and Arabic Button to open in Arabic Language.

example i have the main file which has flash is index.html where i have two buttons English and Arabic
so i want to give link like this "http://myweb.com/Nop/default.aspx" but how to set language through link ???

2) i have two currencies for example KWD and USD

now i want to detect that if the IP Where the website is being accessed is kuwait ip or not if it is kuwait Ip i want to set currency as KWD or else it Should open in USD for all the rest of countries.

I hope i will get solution soon

with regards
13 年 前
Hello

Regarding the language use this in Default.aspx.cs OnPageLoad

string LIDString = Context.Request.QueryString["LID"];

int LIDint = Convert.ToInt32(LIDString);

NopContext.Current.WorkingLanguage.LanguageID = LIDint;

and your links in index.html will be like this

yourwebsite.com/Default.aspx?LID=7 for English

yourwebsite.com/Default.aspx?LID=8 for Arabic

The 7 is your installed language ID, you can find it out from Table Nop.Language

PS: english lang id is by default 7

regarding ip thing sorry i can't help you with that its beyond my scope ><

and I suggest to post this in new topic

regards
13 年 前
thanks bro thanks alot its working ;)

when u r going to post arabic language pack i hope its finished or after eid ???

with regards
13 年 前
you are most welcome :)

I'm not sure i'v been busy this days i'm not sure when I can finish it, maybe after eid
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.