How to implementing Travel Agency Website

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 年 前
Hi All,

I need help.

I want to implementing Travel Agency website with Booking System (Flight, Hotel, etc.).

There will be user with type "Partner", which allowed to Create, Edit, Delete related product, and also can create Tour Package which contains (multiple products: flights, hotels, etc.).

They can also assign Tour Package or Product to only specified customer or user.

Each Tour Package can be filtered by Country, so, at homepage user will be able to search Tour Package based on Country.

Please point me into the right direction, how to do this?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Edwin
5 年 前
"Partner"   -->  Vendor

"Tour Package"  --> Grouped Products

"filtered by Country" -->  use Manufacturer, or Product Specification Attributes
  (There are 3rd party plugins that can do "faceted search" with Product Specifications.)

"only specified customer or user"  -->  Customer Roles, and Products have "Access control list" (to limit which Customer roles)
5 年 前
Hi,

Thank you very much for the response.

Will try. Again thank you.

Kind Regards,
Edwin
5 年 前
New York wrote:
"Partner"   -->  Vendor

Hi, I have questions:
- Can we set dropdownlist as an editor for Product's attributes? How to do this?
- Vendor can also login and create, edit or delete product?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Edwin
5 年 前
- Can we set dropdownlist as an editor for Product's attributes? How to do this?

I'm not sure what you mean.  In admin, products have a Specification Attributes tab. You can add attributes and their values there, but must first set up attributes to choose from:
http://docs.nopcommerce.com/display/en/Specification+attributes

- Vendor can also login and create, edit or delete product?

"After the vendor's customer account is set up, the vendor can use this customer account to manage his products, orders, shipments, and view reports."
5 年 前
edwinsyarief wrote:
Hi All,

I need help.

I want to implementing Travel Agency website with Booking System (Flight, Hotel, etc.).

There will be user with type "Partner", which allowed to Create, Edit, Delete related product, and also can create Tour Package which contains (multiple products: flights, hotels, etc.).

They can also assign Tour Package or Product to only specified customer or user.

Each Tour Package can be filtered by Country, so, at homepage user will be able to search Tour Package based on Country.

Please point me into the right direction, how to do this?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Edwin

Hi Edwin, i am quite interesting in this idea, PMed you, waiting for your response.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.