Resolved: SuperFish Menu in public site and XML SiteMap

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi Folks,

I am trying to use the SuperFish menu that is used in the admin site on the front end public site. I have manged to transpose the code so that I now have the menu from the admin section working in my public site; however I can not see how to get the reference to the second sitemap file I have created. I have added the following to the web.config;

<siteMap defaultProvider="NopAdminXmlSiteMapProvider" enabled="true">
      <providers>
        <clear/>
        <add name="NopAdminXmlSiteMapProvider" type="System.Web.XmlSiteMapProvider" siteMapFile="Administration/Admin.sitemap" />
        <add name="NopHomeXmlSiteMapProvider" type="System.Web.XmlSiteMapProvider" siteMapFile="~/Home.sitemap" />
      </providers>
    </siteMap>

The second provider references the new sitemap file I have created called Home.sitemap. For some reason I can not get the app to pick up the reference to this new sitemap file. When I run up the site it still references the admin menu xml sitemap admin.sitemap.

Does anyone have any pointers on this issue please?

Thanks,

James.
13 年 前
Hi,

I have fixed the issue. I had to create another sitemap file to act as a default which means the selection between the two maps I have defined in web.config now get selected. I simply copied the admin.sitemap to the root of the site and renamed it to web.sitemap. The menu is now working on the public site. www.bunnyvibe.com.
13 年 前
Hello!

Your head top catagory menu include 3rd menu looks very nice!

Could you share it to me.

How can i do that catagory menu,

I need put that catagory menu to the left,  just like this url "http://www.dangdang.com" 's left catagory menu.

You can share your code to me via my email.  E-mail:[email protected]

Thank you!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.