uploadfilecheckoutattribute, Error 404, when trying to upload a file.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 年 前
This has been potentially broken since I upgraded to 4.0, but its not used very often and I didn't test it.

I have an upload file option on a checkout attribute.  When I click 'Upload a File', I browse and select a valid file.  It fails with an error stating this.  In the console, I have two errors.  One from jquery.fineuploader-4.2.2.min.js, which states am Error when attempting to parse xhr response text (JSON.parse Error: Unexpected input at position:0)  The other is HTTP404: Not found - The server has not found anything matching the requested URI (Uniform Resource Identifier).  (XHR)POST - https://mywebsite.com/en/uploadfilecheckoutattribute/8

I believe the issue is that of the 404.  Checking the code against the source of 4.0.  The ShoppingCartController has an IActionResult of that name as does the source.  I then checked RouteProvider.cs and it has an entry as does the source that looks fine.

I have used fiddler to post to this url and it is indeed returning 404.  I have no idea how to debug this, anyone any ideas?

Steve.
5 年 前
Update, it is being hit.  If I use an attributeID which is incorrect eg one that is not a upload type.  It returns JSON stating a false outcome.  If I pick my valid attribute ID it returns a 404, even though the code doesn't appear to show that as an outcome.
5 年 前
Fixed, I have a plugin which moves files to Azure Blob storage, but it has reverted to file system.  As the VM is not persisted I believe the permissions are locked down therefore the random error.  Moving the setting to Azure and everything working again.

Steve.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.