After clicking the Administration link I get this:

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 53:         {
Line 54:             string result = string.Empty;
Line 55:             if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(targetCurrency.CustomFormatting))
Line 56:             {
Line 57:                 result = amount.ToString(targetCurrency.CustomFormatting); // this object is null

Source File: C:\xxxxxxxxxxxx\xxxxxxxxxxxxx\nopCommerce_1.80\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Localization\LocalizationManager.cs    Line: 55

Heres the code:

public static string GetCurrencyString(decimal amount,
            bool showCurrency, Currency targetCurrency)
        {
            string result = string.Empty;
            if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(targetCurrency.CustomFormatting))
            {
                result = amount.ToString(targetCurrency.CustomFormatting);
            }

This is the previous line in the callstack:

Nop.BusinessLogic.DLL!NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Products.PriceHelper.FormatPrice(decimal price = 0, bool showCurrency = true, NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Directory.Currency targetCurrency = null, NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Directory.Language language = {NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Directory.Language}, bool priceIncludesTax = false, bool showTax = false) Line 606 + 0x26 bytes  C#

It might help you to know that I am in Thailand, however this is a new install on my local machine and I am not currently interested in currency localization. This should not be automatic like that annoying Facebook language problem.

My guess is you are trying to localize based on my IP and you don't have Thai currency localized??

Can I turn that off??