Allow navigation only for registered customers

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Is there a way to enable navigation for non-registered customers, to few specific pages? (Version 1.5)

For example, non-registered customer can see the 'About us' page, but not anything else

Thanks!
13 年 前
yea there are few ways. you can change web config to do that. this is just common task in asp .net generally.
13 年 前
thanks for the tip ;)

Some code on the web.config?
Or on any asp page of nomcommerce?
13 年 前
NikolasL wrote:
thanks for the tip ;)

Some code on the web.config?
Or on any asp page of nomcommerce?

Yes I just had a look and you can it the way nopcommerce is doing.

In any code file of page. add this line to pageload

if (NopContext.Current.User == null || NopContext.Current.User.IsGuest)
            {
                string loginURL = SEOHelper.GetLoginPageUrl(true);
                Response.Redirect(loginURL);
            }

This would redirect non registered users to the login page.

Hope that helps
13 年 前
Is there a way to do this for category/product pages?  I placed the script into Product.aspx.cs and Category.aspx.cs ' Page_Load but it doesn't seem to have any effect.  Not really sure where else it could go...
13 年 前
Romina wrote:
Is there a way to do this for category/product pages?  I placed the script into Product.aspx.cs and Category.aspx.cs ' Page_Load but it doesn't seem to have any effect.  Not really sure where else it could go...

it should work. Have you recompiled the solution?
12 年 前
Is there a way to do something like this in 2.10?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.