NopEasy Picture Uploader v1.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
so i can use this with nopcommerce v1.6 as well right?
13 年 前
namannassar wrote:
so i can use this with nopcommerce v1.6 as well right?

Yes, it works with version 1.60.
13 年 前
One suggestion Barry. You should try to make another video zooming the important parts and with voice or explanations of what is going on. Regards
13 年 前
any way to test it out first?
13 年 前
eadameg wrote:
One suggestion Barry. You should try to make another video zooming the important parts and with voice or explanations of what is going on. Regards

I'm still a novice at making videos... have any suggestions on software to use for it?
13 年 前
namannassar wrote:
any way to test it out first?

I don't have a trial version set up for it yet, but I am POSITIVE it will work with version 1.60.

If for some reason it doesn't work for you - I'll make it work. And if I can't make it work, I'll give you your money back. I'm surely not the in the business of having people waste their money.
13 年 前
bfranklin825 wrote:

I'm still a novice at making videos... have any suggestions on software to use for it?

http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia/?lid=CamtasiaStudioHome
13 年 前
Ok, so I've been asked by a few users to make certain improvements and I have. I was in the middle of adding some other things to NopEasy Picture Uploader (now called NopEasy Picture Manager) and I decided to add these requests and release a new version even though all of the things I was working on aren't finished yet. Pretty much the only thing I haven't finished yet is support for images in the file system. What I have done for the new release is:

NEW with version 1.1.1

* Support for nopCommerce version 1.90
    * Support for Category and Manufacturer pictures
    * Products/Variants viewable by Product ID, SKU, or Name
    * Products/Variants sortable A-Z or Z-A
    * Products/Variants view is expandable for easier viewing of long product names. Scroll bar added to bottom of list as well.

I'll be getting around to making some demo videos shortly. I have a great piece of software to make them now and they should be much better than my previous attempts.

Also, coming soon...

NopEasy Stock Manager - manage the stock levels of your nopCommerce store.

Stock Manager will be offered for FREE
13 年 前
bfranklin825 wrote:
Stock Manager will be offered for FREE

Can I recommend that this be included on the extensions page of nopcommerce.com for 1.90?
13 年 前
What versions of NOP Does this currently support?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.