Ratings related error on product page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi All,

Building my first ecommerce site knowing very little about asp or css and doing OK - until this morning when testing again, I got the following message when the product ingo page came up:

Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'Sys.Extended.UI' is null or not an object

The section of code causing the error looks like this:

}
Sys.Application.add_init(function() {
    $create(Sys.Extended.UI.RatingBehavior, {"AutoPostBack":true,"CallbackID":"ctl00$ctl00$cph1$cph1$ctl00$ctrlProductRating$productRating","ClientStateFieldID":"ctl00_ctl00_cph1_cph1_ctl00_ctrlProductRating_productRating_RatingExtender_ClientState","EmptyStarCssClass":"empty-rating-star","FilledStarCssClass":"filled-rating-star","StarCssClass":"rating-star","WaitingStarCssClass":"saved-rating-star","_isServerControl":true,"id":"ctl00_ctl00_cph1_cph1_ctl00_ctrlProductRating_productRating_RatingExtender"}, null, null, $get("ctl00_ctl00_cph1_cph1_ctl00_ctrlProductRating_productRating"));
});

Have I broke something? I was not changing anywthing to do with the ratings tool - but this now seems not to work...

Any idea how I can make it work again?!

Thanks in advance!
Rich
13 年 前
Hi Rich,

go to admin --> system-->log and post the full error message

you say you were not doing anything with the ratings, but i infer from that that you were doing something - maybe you deleted something important or edited something ?

you could unzip a fresh copy of nop and examine (or copy) the contents - compare them to your store code and see if you can see what you did

- hayden
13 年 前
did u update your computer with .NET or something?
13 年 前
Hey guys,

Thanks for your interest - As I had not done a great deal of work on the site, I ended up re-installed the project, and copy/pasting my changes back in one bit at a time - all is now well!

I am sure I will be back..!

Rich
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.