Building a product "Kit"

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi I am new to nopcommerce and am trying to get my head around a few things:

I have installed nopCommerce 1.80 on a host server - no problems, but am getting my head around the SKU, Product Variant / attribute concept.

I have built a product that has a number of attributes with different pricing etc and this is where I run into one or two problems:

1. nopCommerce seems to be set up that the particular combination of attributes is a subset of the SKU - fair enough, but when I download from the Managed products to excel, this "variant" is not shown separately. Is this by design or am I doing something wrong? I have assigned variant combinations

2. How do I build a "kit" of products? That is combine discrete products & services into one "superset" product to be added to the cart? It doesn't matter if the items are shown individually in the cart, in fact that is preferable as long as the customer is able to configure a "Kit" and see the total before adding to the cart.

3. I would like to be able to show pictures of & commentary on the products on "hover" over different products in the drop down or radio selector - not sure how to do this?

4. How do I show different pictures depending on the combination of products selected in the kit?

If someone could direct me to where I can source answers that would be great. I realise I may need to programme to get where I need to be, but that's not my strength and I hope these questions have been covered off somewhere not disclosed by the searching I have done to date.

Many Thanks
13 年 前
bump
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.