add get more info link

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
hallo everyone

i need to add a button/link in products details that open a form with wich user send a mail to get more info.

someone did something similar?

have an idea how to realize it

thanks
13 年 前
Add this link code in long description of every product and mention your contact us page  in this hyperlink

<br/>
<a href="http://www.yourwebsite.com/contactus.aspx">Need More Information ? Contact Us</a>
<br/>
<br/>
13 年 前
thanks for your help

just another questions: how i can send product name how content of contact form?

thanks
13 年 前
The solution that i gave you is the easiest way of doing what you're trying to accomplish. But in this case, your store customer has to mentioned in the form what product he/she is looking for or what kind of information etc etc..

If you want product details to go with the link/button from product page to contact us page then you have to make modifications in the original code.

Plus you have to add column in product table something like "ContactUsLink" with values true or false

then make required changes in the structure to make it work.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.