Model Changes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
I have added some functionality with an associated table.  My problem is when run the application.  The model rebuilt without errors.  At runtime I get the following at the following line in the NopObjectContext Object  

{
                    _settings = CreateObjectSet<Setting>();
                }

... Most do not apply to my new table.

Has anyone seen this?

Schema specified is not valid. Errors:
The relationship 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.FK_Nop_OrderProductVariant_Nop_ProductVariant' was not loaded because the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.ProductVariant' is not available.
The following information may be useful in resolving the previous error:
The required property 'RequiresTextOption' does not exist on the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Products.ProductVariant'.

The relationship 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.Nop_DiscountRestriction' was not loaded because the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.ProductVariant' is not available.
The required property 'RequiresTextOption' does not exist on the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Products.ProductVariant'.

The relationship 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.Nop_ProductVariant_Discount_Mapping' was not loaded because the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.ProductVariant' is not available.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<There are 5 total like the above

The rest of the errors are like the following:
The next one is from my new table.  Its' entityName is ManufacturerPicture
>>>>>>>>>>>

The relationship 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.FK_Nop_ProductPicture_Nop_Picture' was not loaded because the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.Picture' is not available.
The required property 'UB_ManufacturerPictures' does not exist on the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Media.Picture'.

The relationship 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.FK_Nop_ProductPicture_Nop_Product' was not loaded because the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.Product' is not available.
The required property 'ProductTypeID' does not exist on the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Products.Product'.
13 年 前
Is there a custom template for Entity Creation?  The Edmx file that came with the application was not made from the database directly.  The Nop_ tablenames are gone and the ID fields are Id.  

Excuse me if I am missing an obvious answer.

Thanks
13 年 前
I have the same errors at the same line upon adding a new table in EDMX

public ObjectSet<Setting> Settings
        {
            get
            {
                if ((_settings == null))
                {
                    _settings = CreateObjectSet<Setting>();
                }
                return _settings;
            }
        }

Schema specified is not valid. Errors:
The relationship 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.FK_Nop_OrderPayment_Nop_Order' was not loaded because the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.OrderPayment' is not available.

This has to be solved inorder to customize nop.. Can the administrator please look into this??

Thanks
13 年 前
What was done with this?  I'm kind of at a stand still wondering what to do with nop 1.9.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.