Nivo Slider erasing all changes NC4.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 年 前
I painstakingly made multiple changes to the nivo slider css in the custom themes and minor tweaks in the javascript. All changes were overwritten after compiling. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? Is there a way to put this plugin (or any plugin) into my custom Nopcommerce Theme?
4 年 前
I figured out the problem - remove the uncompiled version of the plugin - duh!
4 年 前
Hi,

It will be better to make the changes in the Source code version of the plugin. After compiling you will see the changes in the compiled plugin in the output directory.

Regards,
Stoyan
4 年 前
Consider the response by Nop-Templates this is the correct way of doing it.

If you are concerned over loosing the original you could make a copy of the files and set their properties to output none.
4 年 前
Looks like it was a bug in VS2019, setting "Copy if Newer" (the default setting) was completely ignored. The files I edited were certainly newer. I ran a VS update last night and will see if that behavior was fixed.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.