Ambiguity between business objects and Data Model

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
I added a table the the database and added it to the entity model (only my table and the FAQ table).  
Now I have 100's of errors like the following in all the business classes:

'Customer' is an ambiguous reference between 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.CustomerManagement.Customer' and 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.Customer'  C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Nopcommerce_18\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Orders\OrderManager.cs  3139  66  Nop.BusinessLogic

The model is still in the Data Namespace.  Has anybody seen this?
13 年 前
Do you have references to both?
Top of .cs files:

Using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.CustomerManagement;
Using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data;
13 年 前
Yes I do.  That hasn't changed (unless the ide added it to all the classes - which I doubt).
13 年 前
This is my problem.  Both the Data namespace and the business object namespaces are used in most classes.  The Data Namespace is used for the objectContext (or something like that - I don't have the code in front of me know).  I didn't add any imports so these were there already.

Any help would be appreciated.
13 年 前
Nobody has seen this?  Is there a standard DataModel template?  I evidently put my entire data model in the wrong namespace. It is the same namespace as the original.
13 年 前
hi
i have same problem too,
i change some table name and undo names to back but i get 114 error for ambigus error
i dont know what happen because every thing is ok
13 年 前
This is answered on the other 'extending....' thread under the development forum.  It is a matter of turning off the codegeneration.  Read the details in the other thread.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.