packing slip omits the state from the address

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
The packing slip of an order doesn't display the state in the address. It shows city and zip but skips the state.

I'm using version 1.8
13 年 前
It's also missing the apartment information.
13 年 前
To get Address2 (apartment information) Modify ~\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Utils\PDFHelper.cs Function PrintPackagingSlipsToPdf

Change:
section.AddParagraph(order.ShippingFullName);
section.AddParagraph(order.ShippingAddress1);
section.AddParagraph(String.Format("{0}, {1}", order.ShippingCity, order.ShippingZipPostalCode));
section.AddParagraph(order.ShippingCountry);
section.AddParagraph();

To:
section.AddParagraph(order.ShippingFullName);
section.AddParagraph(order.ShippingAddress1);
if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(order.ShippingAddress2) == false)
{
    section.AddParagraph(order.ShippingAddress2);
}
section.AddParagraph(String.Format("{0}, {1} {2}", order.ShippingCity, order.ShippingStateProvince, order.ShippingZipPostalCode));
section.AddParagraph(order.ShippingCountry);
section.AddParagraph();

------------------

That'll give you the full state information. I don't know how to get the two letter abbreviation.
13 年 前
Please see changet set 58617
13 年 前
Are you suggesting I implement that change or import my changes to that change set? I ask because it's still missing Address2 in the invoice.
13 年 前
MichaelApproved wrote:
Are you suggesting I implement that change or import my changes to that change set? I ask because it's still missing Address2 in the invoice.

No, I just want to inform that this issue is already fixed and modified packaging slips will be available in the next release
13 年 前
The code still needs ShippingAddress2 which often contains the customers apartment information or other data vital to correct delivery.
13 年 前
Agree. It'll be fixed in the near time
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.