Install plugin while having a custom theme in-place

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 年 前
Hi,

I needed to install the plugin in my project. The plugin is popup maker plugin. This plugin allows us to create popups which are then displayed to store customers. First i tried to install it in the project downloaded from NopCommerce site. It worked. Then i tried to install it in my project. I was able to install it and configure it successfully. But somehow the popup is not displaying.

From my investigation i found that the plugin is successfully rendered on the browser under site plugins tab. In my project there is a custom theme integrated. Does this has to do anything with the issue ?

I am using NopCommerce version 3.80

4 年 前
Hi,

Are you using this plugin.
https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2867/popup-maker-nopcommerce-popup-plugin.aspx

Because this plugin is not supported on the version 3.80.
4 年 前
Can please contact with developer who created this plugin or check this plugin with default nopCommerce if this working properly into default theme then this is your theme issue.
4 年 前
sangeetshah wrote:
Can please contact with developer who created this plugin or check this plugin with default nopCommerce if this working properly into default theme then this is your theme issue.

I have already contacted the developer. As suggested by him i have enabled the plugin and configured it. I have also installed this plugin in a default nopcommerce v.3.80 plugin and it is working as expected. The plugin did not worked with my project even after following the same steps.

4 年 前
p.d.dobariya12 wrote:
Hi,

Are you using this plugin.
https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2867/popup-maker-nopcommerce-popup-plugin.aspx

Because this plugin is not supported on the version 3.80.

Yes, i am using this plugin. I have already installed this plugin in default nopcommerce project v.3.80 and it is working as expected.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.