Edit Customer Details - everything is blank below the Edit Customer Details header on the page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Has anyone else encountered this?  I just installed nopCommerce this morning, then registered another user for whom I would like to grant admin privs.  I go to the Edit Customer Details for this user, and everything below the Edit Customer Details header on that page is blank.  I am using IE 7.0.5730 and have added the domain for the nopCommerce URL to the trusted sites.  There is a Script error (the little icon at hte lower left hand corner of the IE screen) at hte bottom of the screen, and when I view it it is the following:

Line: 1
Char: 1
Error 'Sys' is undefined
Code: 0
Url: my url/administration/CustomerDetails.aspx?CustomerID=38?  (where my url is the actual url to my store ... just didn't want to post it here).

I also tried using the browser on my phone thinking maybe it's an IE issue but received the same results (minus the script error) ... just a blank page beneath the Edit Customer Details Header.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Since it's a vanilla install, I am more than happy to just start over, but am not sure how to reinstall since it's on a web host.

Thanks!
Jennifer
13 年 前
Did you work this out as I have the same thing?

Dan
13 年 前
Yes, it was the version (6.1?). We upgrades to the latest and it's working now.
13 年 前
Thanks, I have tried installing different versions but still have the issue.

Dan
13 年 前
The other thing I read to try was to redploy the AjaxControlToolkit.dll.

I wish I could help more ... I know it's frustrating.  

Is every page like that or just the customer page?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.