Which modules to change to see results in Admin as well?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hello,

I have added a field to Customer table which now works fine when I assign a value to it through registration form however, the problem is that when I go to Admin dashboard and search for customer to change/view customer info. I see this warning or error message:

The data reader is incompatible with the specified 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.Customer'. A member of the type, 'CustomerType', does not have a corresponding column in the data reader with the same name.

What am I missing here?
Can somebody tell me what part of Admin should I modify/update too?

Regards
13 年 前
I have been going through the code... Do I need to modify Nop_CustomerLoadAll stored procedure?

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
13 年 前
OK. solved the issue. I'm leaving here in case somebody needs to do similar thing. I solved it by modifying/adding new field into stored procedure. (CustomerLoadAll)

Thanks.
13 年 前
rsavra wrote:
OK. solved the issue. I'm leaving here in case somebody needs to do similar thing. I solved it by modifying/adding new field into stored procedure. (CustomerLoadAll)

Thanks.

Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.