If suppose I have two stores StoreA and StoreB. What is the default behavior of Admin navigation to Stores?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 年 前
If suppose I have two stores StoreA and StoreB.
What is the default behavior of Admin navigation to Stores
1.  If Admin logs in via StoreA and then clicks on Public Store button (Top right corner) Will then go to StoreA public Store?
2.  If Admin logs in via StoreB and then clicks on Public Store button (Top right corner) Will then go to StoreB?
3.  If Admin logs in via StoreA and want to go to StoreB public store
Will they have to logout and login again via StoreB?
4.  If Admin have two orders one from StoreA and one from StoreB and admin logged in through StoreA public store
While impersonating if Clicking on StoreA order, will then go to StoreA?
Clicking on StoreB order, will they go to StoreB?
4 年 前
Hello,
each store have different domain so if you login with particular store than public store url would be same when you click on public store.

All your question seems to working fine with nopcommerce multistore.

Also, one more thing there is no different administrator only public store would be diffrent and everything is done based on your store url.

Hope you will understand,

Thanks,
4 年 前
Hi Smi10 thanks for your prompt reply.
For #3 I am assuming user will have to logout and login to again if they wanted to naviagate to different public store?
For #4 I am assuming if order history have orders from two different stores and if user clicks on order from storeA and if they click on storeB what will be the behaviour (We have observed that orders from both stores show in order history)
4 年 前
#3 for front end it will be different you have to login with each store to perform any action.
#4 admin end will be same for both store when you login with any store and go back end it will be same and for order history there is drop-down of store selection.

Based on your store selection nopcommerce will display order history.

Hope you will understand.

Thanks,
4 年 前
I dont know if you are looking to seperate Admins for each store. If so there is an option where each administrator account can only see and manage the products, categories, customers, orders, configurations, etc .. of their store

See https://www.nopcommerce.com/nopcommerce-source-code-multi-site-tenant-nopplugincom
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.