nopCommerce 1.90 is coming in 14 days. Beta testers needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
SilhouetteBS wrote:
Is the 1.90 release still scheduled for Tuesday, December 07?

I have the same question.  Thanks
13 年 前
Trakkware wrote:
I have the same question.  Thanks

I think everyone have this question? :)
13 年 前
SilhouetteBS wrote:

Yes, nopCommerce 1.90 will be released today
13 年 前
Fresh install on new Windows 2003 server, went through the installation, then clicked to go to the site (http://localhost/default.aspx) and got:

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code -1073741819.
13 年 前
Hi,
Where can I find the method  "GetShoppingCartTotalWeight" that was at "ShippingManager" in NOP 1.80 ?
13 年 前
nakamoto wrote:
Hi,
Where can I find the method  "GetShoppingCartTotalWeight" that was at "ShippingManager" in NOP 1.80 ?

Ops.. I found... I didn't read about changing names (Manager --> Service) .
8 年 前
Currently registration on the live/remote site does not work. No error message is displayed or logged. The page simply does a post back and comes back to the registration page with the fields filled in.

I ran the application locally and pointed to the remote database and registration was successful. Local site not using SSL and remote site is. However I took SSL off and still registration failure on the remote site.

Any Ideas?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.