Multiple implementations of an interface through dependency injection

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 年 前
Hi all,

Using Nopcomerce 4.2

Take this example from the dependency injection of the Nop.Plugin.Tax.Avalara.Infrastructure plugin.
The OverriddenOrderProcessingService is injected as an IOrderProcessingService. But what if my plugin is using an overridden orderprocessing service as well.
I know I can give up an OrderId, but then we (I assume) completely lose the Tax.Avalara implementation of the order processing service.
Is there a way to use both implementations of the orderservice. Or do I need to override the Avalara  OverriddenOrderProcessingService, that would break if the latter is not installed.

public virtual void Register(ContainerBuilder builder, ITypeFinder typeFinder, NopConfig config)
        {
            //register overridden services and factories
            builder.RegisterType<OverriddenOrderProcessingService>().As<IOrderProcessingService>().InstancePerLifetimeScope();
            builder.RegisterType<OverriddenOrderTotalCalculationService>().As<IOrderTotalCalculationService>().InstancePerLifetimeScope();
            builder.RegisterType<OverriddenShoppingCartModelFactory>().As<Web.Factories.IShoppingCartModelFactory>().InstancePerLifetimeScope();
            builder.RegisterType<OverriddenTaxModelFactory>().As<ITaxModelFactory>().InstancePerLifetimeScope();

//register custom services
            builder.RegisterType<AvalaraTaxManager>().AsSelf().InstancePerLifetimeScope();
            builder.RegisterType<TaxTransactionLogService>().AsSelf().InstancePerLifetimeScope();

//register custom data context
            builder.RegisterPluginDataContext<TaxTransactionLogObjectContext>(AvalaraTaxDefaults.ObjectContextName);
            builder.RegisterType<EfRepository<TaxTransactionLog>>().As<IRepository<TaxTransactionLog>>()
                .WithParameter(ResolvedParameter.ForNamed<IDbContext>(AvalaraTaxDefaults.ObjectContextName))
                .InstancePerLifetimeScope();
        }
4 年 前
See this post
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.