maximum supported products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi,
I'm planning to utilize nopcommerce (1.90) for a shop with more than 80'000 products and a relatively  small number of customers (7000).

I'm afraid about  the capability of nopcommerce to manage a so huge number of products... does this number of products requires specific hardware requirements ?

thanks for any reply.

Tommaso
13 年 前
I think no difference between 800 and 80000 items in catalog. If your items was categorized - nopCommerce speed and usability will no changed.
13 年 前
macbeth wrote:
Hi,
I'm planning to utilize nopcommerce (1.90) for a shop with more than 80'000 products and a relatively  small number of customers (7000).

I'm afraid about  the capability of nopcommerce to manage a so huge number of products... does this number of products requires specific hardware requirements ?

thanks for any reply.

Tommaso

Check https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5723/slow-manage-products-section-in-admin-area-v16-17.aspx
13 年 前
thanks, I'll give it a try !
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.