Logins loop to login page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
I just did a fresh install of ver 1.90.  The installer worked and site is in place.   I did create a virtual directory for the store though.

I am not able to login to admin back end or as a registered user on the front end.  Everytime I try to login with the proper un/pw, it keeps sending me back to the login page.   I get no error messages.

I installed on a shared shared host, MS Dev IIS plan on planetsmb.com.

Any info on how to resolve would be appreciated.
13 年 前
Can you register as a new user?

I think I remember having this issue once, but I don't remember why or what I did to fix it.... I probably reinstalled it.
13 年 前
yes, you can register, and it seems to take the registration. but even when tryign to loign form the front end, it just kicks you back to the login page without error.

If you put in incorrect login info, it at least gives you an error that it doesn't recognize your login.
13 年 前
Took your advice and reintalled to a new virtual directory and database, and now logins work correctly.   It may have been a file/dir permission issue during setup, which I double checked during the 2nd install.  

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.