About /administration/products.aspx

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi,

My customer need to see the sku when he manage his product.  Even when we manege the products for a specific category.

How can I change the grid in /administration/products.aspx page to show sku and at the same time order by sku?

And also to change the grid in /administration/CategoryDetails.aspx?CategoryId=272 in the product tab?

Thank you
13 年 前
In nC1.9 /administration/products.aspx shows the SKU in the variant list under each product. The second part is not so easy or useful. how many orders did you want to display - what if you have a thousand orders for an SKU would you dipslay them all - or between a time period?
I think you are realy taking about another page that allows you to be able to search by SKU and display the orders.
Something like a Sold Products report where you select from the products on sale.

What you want to do with administration/CategoryDetails ?
A
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.