Session Override

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi,

I have quick question about NOP session handling.

1-I am logged-in  using some user in store.
2-Then if I logged-in for admin account on admin panel under different tab of same browser then problem is existing user session is override with the admin user session.

Could you please tell me how to fix that problem.

I am using NOP v1.8

Thanks
13 年 前
No that is how it works. Currently you can't be loged in as a user and admin at the same time.
It logs login out of admin then into the user account then out of user and and back into to admin.
You can still leave the other admin tab open and setup on a particular page and it will work when you came back to admin. So you can sort of do what you want to do there is just a bit loging in and out if you are testing and checking.
A
13 年 前
I don't really got your point.

Here is the scenario where I have issue:

1-I am at store page using username like "testuser" and browsing the website no issue.
2-Then on an other tab of same browser I logged to admin panel using usename "admin" .

Issue:
when I back to my store page I refresh the page and it override the session and now testuser session is override with admin session that's the problem of kind sharing session among different tabs of same browser.

while using two separated browser like firefox for "testuser" for front end and IE for "admin" for admin panel then there is no issue.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.