Certified developer program advise

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 年 前
Hi,
I'm fairly new to nopCommerce development and was wondering what areas do I need to focus on for the exam. The only things I've found is the 12 sample questions. I've already developed a b2b plugin for nop. So I'm comfortable with the backend architecture of nop. But I haven't had much need to dig into the setup of a nop store and that side of the app. Any advise on what to focus on for the exam would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!
2 年 前
Note that it is based on the most recent v4.4+, and there are some key changes in the past 2 versions that no longer hold for the practice questions.  

I would get very familiar with the structure of the 4.4 projects, especially if you are taking it "open book". You will need to find stuff fairly quickly and it helps immensely knowing where to look.

I would read through the entire documentation focusing on the developer and installation sections, but also "running your store" if you have not setup your own store yet.  You really need to have a firm grasp on how everything works, from app startup to day-to-day operations.

You might also find it helpful to read through the post history of the usual suspects in these development / support forums.

And then of course the standard C# / .Net stuff, which would come with familiarizing yourself with the code, but especially from learning how to change its behavior.  I would say the test is harder than the practice questions lead on, but not overwhelmingly so.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.