Quick View with Group Item

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 年 前
Hi Team,
I Have small Problem about quick view. I change attribute(color) for one item and suddenly it change both picture 2 products.
Can you help me check it out.
nopCommerce version 4.4

https://ibb.co/4VG196K
2 年 前
Please check other product's product attribute from admin when view what is the condition there
2 年 前
It don't have any condition, cause I create it. The only think it relate is I use " Copy Product" to create the Second product, Same Attribute, but pictures is different. This issue happen same way with other product. Change  Attribute of one product and its change  all other picture with same Attribute that I changed.
2 年 前
I think it’s a bug of nopCommerce, for some reason your attribute on different product is mapped to same product attribute caused the issue.
2 年 前
rmahbub63 wrote:
I think it’s a bug of nopCommerce, for some reason your attribute on different product is mapped to same product attribute caused the issue.

Maybe, I think it is cause I use "Copy Product" To Create it which All attribute will map on same key and this happen.
2 年 前
Hi, Max_kai. I tried to reproduce your problem, but it looks like on the latest source code this problem does not exist. I have a guess that you made copies of the products using import/export, but I'm not sure. If possible, please send me a backup copy of the problematic database and indicate the IDs of the related products

Max_kai wrote:
Hi Team,
I Have small Problem about quick view. I change attribute(color) for one item and suddenly it change both picture 2 products.
Can you help me check it out.
nopCommerce version 4.4

https://ibb.co/4VG196K
2 年 前
Sergei-k wrote:
Hi, Max_kai. I tried to reproduce your problem, but it looks like on the latest source code this problem does not exist. I have a guess that you made copies of the products using import/export, but I'm not sure. If possible, please send me a backup copy of the problematic database and indicate the IDs of the related products

Hi Sergei,
Just sent you the info through PM,

Maybe review My step create the product help you easier to reproduce the problem.
1. I create product with attributes( color : off-white and black)
2. Use "Copy Product" to create Second product but without same picture.
3. Add picture and update the Attribute(color) with correct picture.
4. Create Parent Product and add group though products. End.

If you need any information just let me know.
Thanks,
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.