Ambiguous Reference?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
I am getting a bunch of errors in the Nop.BusinessLogic project...

ProductVariant' is an ambiguous reference between 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.ProductVariant' and 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Products.ProductVariant' C:\Users\**********\Desktop\NopCommerce\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Tax\TaxService.cs  76  36 Nop.BusinessLogic

I have 160 of these...

I do see that both using declarations are in the pages, but this has worked before...

Any ideas as to why these errors are occuring suddenly?

Thanks,

~D
13 年 前
I've had this happen to me before,

there are .designer.cs files that have now become corrupt- happened to me because i made changes to the files outside of visual studio while visual studio was open.

I think I deleted mine and let visual studio recreate them, I don't remember exactly.  Be sure you make a backup before trying that though.
13 年 前
Thank you, however, designer files are for .NET web pages. They do not pertain to class files.
13 年 前
donato1026 wrote:
I am getting a bunch of errors in the Nop.BusinessLogic project...

ProductVariant' is an ambiguous reference between 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.ProductVariant' and 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Products.ProductVariant' C:\Users\**********\Desktop\NopCommerce\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Tax\TaxService.cs  76  36 Nop.BusinessLogic

I have 160 of these...

I do see that both using declarations are in the pages, but this has worked before...

Any ideas as to why these errors are occuring suddenly?

Thanks,

~D

Anybody has a solution to this, I have the same problem.... please help
12 年 前
Anyone? Hello?
12 年 前
Anyone? Hello?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.