NopCommerce Installation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi Everybody,

I have installed nopcommerce but don't know how to run it. Can any provide the steps for this.

Thanks
13 年 前
What do you mean "run"? Email me [email protected]
You just visit your website. Login and do the rest on console
13 年 前
Hi all,

I want to install nopcommerce1.90 through iis7 in my machine (windows 7) locally (ie how create a virtual directory for nopcommerce in my machine locally).

I create an application in iis by using the folder "NopCommerceStore" . then it shows the error message below,

Server Error in '/NopCommerce' Application.
       Configuration Error
       Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please        review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Unrecognized attribute 'targetFramework'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive.

Source Error:

Line 26:       <error statusCode="404" redirect="filenotfound.htm" />
           Line 27:     </customErrors>
           Line 28:     <compilation debug="true" targetFramework="4.0">
           Line 29:       <expressionBuilders>
           Line 30:         <add expressionPrefix="NopResources"  type="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Localization.NopResourceExpressionBuilder, Nop.BusinessLogic" />

Please help me .....

Thanks & Regards,
Webqa
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.