Request for an RSS feed for nopCommerce Community Forum

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 年間の 前
Hello nopCommerce Team,

I am an active solution partner of nopCommerce and I have been enjoying the benefits of the community forum, which is a great platform for sharing ideas, asking questions, and getting help from other nopCommerce users. However, I have noticed that there is no RSS feed available for the community forum, which makes it difficult to stay up-to-date with the latest discussions and updates.

I would like to request that you consider implementing an RSS feed for the community forum, which would make it much easier for users like myself to stay engaged with the community and stay informed about the latest news and developments related to nopCommerce. An RSS feed would allow users to easily subscribe to updates and receive notifications when new topics are created or updated.

I believe that providing an RSS feed for the community forum would be a great enhancement to the nopCommerce user experience and would help to promote engagement and participation within the community. I appreciate your consideration of this request and I look forward to your response.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Best regards,
Differenz System LLC
1 年間の 前
Thanks a lot for suggestion! We'll consider that. In the meantime, here is the link to all active discussions (from all forums)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.