Paypal Pay in 4

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 年間の 前
Hi All,

Is there an integration for Paypal Pay in 4 out there?  I'm using Nop 4.2 so the preference would be for that version.

Cheers,
Paul
1 年間の 前
Yes, You can use Paypal Standard and PayPal Smart Payment Buttons plugin for payment integrations.
1 年間の 前
Then the Paypal Pay in 4 option is setup in PayPal
1 年間の 前
Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback.

I've just checked my friends configuration and he is using the Paypal Express Checkout from FoxNetSoft, would this solution likely expose the Pay in 4 option if configured in Paypal?

Regards,
Paul
1 年間の 前
I think in most cases, any PayPal "buy now pay later" option is dependent on what PayPal shows the customer.  You may be able to control that in your PayPal account settings, but keep in mind that you (the merchant) always gets paid in full immediately.  It's just that the customer pays PayPal in installments.  
If you want to show a "Pay in 4" button in your checkout page, then the nopCommerce PayPal plugin must be a "Button Payment" type of payment plugin.  (You can discuss that with the vendor)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.