theme not showing up for a ne page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
I am new to nopCommerce. I need to reorganize the layout of the site from the default, so I created a new master page derived from the TwoColumn.master, and I created a new topic page and used the aboutus.aspx as a guide. I got everything working and figured out. However, I then tested changing the theme that was being used to a different one. All the rest of the pages on the site now show the new theme, but the page I created is stuck on the dark orange theme for some reason. I have been playing with it for a little while with no luck. I was hoping this is something simple that someone with more experience can help me with quickly. I can post the code if anyone thinks this will help, but it is pretty much clones of what already exists, just with different file names.

Thanks
David
13 年 前
Doh! Sorry. I just looked through this again and it looks like I forgot to derive my new page from BaseNopFrontendPage. I thought I had done that, but I guess not. That fixed the problem.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.