HOW to edit codebehind File C#, cant' seem to work!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
xiaozhu wrote:
Even If i use the original nopcommerce project, if i  edit the .cs C# code, It will not be reflected on the website.

Commenting on all the codes in the .cs file, will not give me any runtime error.

It seems that modification of the code is sealed?

I don't think got anything to do with nopcom, could be vs environment settings or .net setting on your own PC.
13 年 前
nopDev wrote:
Hi xiaozhu, your page(contact us) looks ok, without any problem.

Hi nopDev, it's okay now because it's the original format.

Whenever, i edit the .cs C#, changes will not get reflected.
13 年 前
If your change is regarding the codebehind, I don't think you need to do that, because nopcom is already using code behind not codefile.
13 年 前
nopDev wrote:
Hi xiaozhu, your page(contact us) looks ok, without any problem.

Hi, It's okay because im using the original project page. No modification at all.

The problem is, if i write some codes at the codebehind, it will not get reflected in the website.

I have tried rebuilding solution and run it again. But to no avail.

Nopcommerce.dll does not get updated, base on date modification.
13 年 前
Wow, u are from singapore!

Sorry for double post, didn't realise there's paging at the btm of the page.

My purpose of this forum post, is to know how to actually edit the C# code in nopcommerce.

But somehow, it wont work..

Below is a link in this forum, whereby this user face the same problem as me, no solution yet.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/6190/cant-make-changes-to-c-code-behind.aspx
13 年 前
Then I suggest you check the environment and settings e.g. Is compilation successful? Or are there any error or warning message from output panel? Any other processing is using the dlls in bin folder(this could happen in vs2003 but I didn't encounter it in vs2010).
13 年 前
http://img703.imageshack.us/i/unledyqw.jpg/

The Above url shows that codebehind C# cant detect the id controls in .aspx.

I can delete the codes there, the website can still run as normal.

There's no error in compiling.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.