Blog post: "A Step-by-Step Beginner’s Guide to Developing a Basic Plugin in NopCommerce 4.60."

10 ヶ月 前
Hello nopCommerce community,

We recently published a blog post on A Step-by-Step Beginner’s Guide to Developing a Basic Plugin in NopCommerce 4.60. As someone who's been exploring nopCommerce for a while now and needs help to start developing plugins, we think this article is very relevant and informative.

If you have any thoughts or experiences to share about this article, please feel free to share them here in the comments!

Thank you for your continued support of our community.

Best regards,
NopAdvance LLP Team
10 ヶ月 前
Thank you for your detailed article.  Personally, I would not recommend "crafting a plugin from scratch".  It's much easier to copy an existing plugin (similar to the one you want to create), and then search/replace (which I'd typically do externally with notepad++ / 'find in files'), before "Add > Existing Project").  By copying, you won't miss other things that may be required like Nop.Web dependency,  \Views\_ViewImports.cshtml, data access/migration, etc.
10 ヶ月 前
New York wrote:
Thank you for your detailed article.  Personally, I would not recommend "crafting a plugin from scratch".  It's much easier to copy an existing plugin (similar to the one you want to create), and then search/replace (which I'd typically do externally with notepad++ / 'find in files'), before "Add > Existing Project").  By copying, you won't miss other things that may be required like Nop.Web dependency,  \Views\_ViewImports.cshtml, data access/migration, etc.

Haha, thank you so much :)

Thats true. With years of experience, no one would write plugin like this after writing hundreds of plugins. That’s why this article is meant for beginners ;)

Best regards,
Atul