It does not login after register

3 ヶ月 前
I have upgraded from  4.50 to 4.60.2

I use simple registration way. So now, it doesn't login just after an account is created.

It was working fine in version 4.50

How to fix this bug? I have tried all what was recommended in forum. Nothing helped me.
3 ヶ月 前
Do you have a third party theme installed ?
If so turn it off and use DefaultClean and see if you still have the issue

Also I dont know if there is any 3rd party plugins you have installed that may cause an issue ?
Also check the Browser for Jscript errors
3 ヶ月 前
Yidna wrote:
Do you have a third party theme installed ?
If so turn it off and use DefaultClean and see if you still have the issue

Also I dont know if there is any 3rd party plugins you have installed that may cause an issue ?
Also check the Browser for Jscript errors

I use DefaultClean Theme.
Thanks, seems like I have figured out the problem.

Few days ago I was looking for some other issue solution and it was recommended to enable HostingConfigModel_UseProxy setting. I have disabled it and login after register works fine now.
3 ヶ月 前
Oh, sorry. It worked for the first time only. And it doesn't work anymore... What's wrong with it? Please, help!!!
3 ヶ月 前
See this thread https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/96680/bug-in-nopcommerce-4602-user-is-not-logged-in-after-registring
3 ヶ月 前
If you are a developer then you can just add in the bug fix to v4.6.2 and rebuilt the solution and copy updated dll's to production

Although there may be other fixes for other issues that maybe useful from later versions
And in that case you can upgrade to v4.6.5 and copy in any changes to styles and javascript you have made
3 ヶ月 前
Yidna wrote:
If you are a developer then you can just add in the bug fix to v4.6.2 and rebuilt the solution and copy updated dll's to production

Although there may be other fixes for other issues that maybe useful from later versions
And in that case you can upgrade to v4.6.5 and copy in any changes to styles and javascript you have made

The problem is very buggy upgrading version. There is no normal and understandable explanation on how to upgrade it...
3 ヶ月 前
Yidna wrote:

I don't need to upgrade to 4.60.5. I upgrade to 4.60.5 then something else will break even worse... There is already all I needed in version 4.60.2. It is just a static website I wanted to do. How to solve this fucking issue with logging just after registration?
3 ヶ月 前
danielaguero wrote:
How to solve this fucking issue...

Please do not use foul language and please stop duplicating forum topics (deleted). Thanks a lot for understanding!

P.S. The solution has already been provided. Manually apply the fix or upgrade to the latest version
3 ヶ月 前
a.m. wrote:
How to solve this fucking issue...
Please do not use foul language and please stop duplicating forum topics (deleted). Thanks a lot for understanding!

P.S. The solution has already been provided. Manually apply the fix or upgrade to the latest version

How to get rid of this login bug? Where to get DLL files and where upload it?