Regarding Paypal

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
Hi Friends

I am getting a great help from this forum and mainly nopcommece team is helping me lot in doing my project.

This time I am having doubt in Paypal payments . I set up a paypal account and its working but the thing is  I am not getting money directly to my business account its coming to pay pal and from there every time I need to say capture amount.

Is there any way that once a customer made a payment throuh paypal it need to go directly to my business account. Should i do any change in source code for doing that thing.

If not there is no option like that can you guys help me in this isssue.

Thanks in advance

Bhasker
14 anos atrás
Hi I need help with
paypal too ...

can you described how you got to work for you even though looks like you have a minor issue
thanks in advance for your help
14 anos atrás
Hi,

I am new to nopCommerce. Please if any one can guide me, what do I need exactly to implement Paypal into my website. I mean what should I do so that the following cycle completes successfully:

1) Customer puts item(s) into his Cart.
2) He checks out.
3) Gives Shipping Address info, gives Billing Address info.

4) He is redirected then to Paypal site where he gives his Paypal Account or credit card details and then after transferring payment amount into my Paypal Account, I receive confirmation message or query string parameters from Paypal on some of my site .aspx page, so that I then show a message to customer like...
"Transaction has completed successfully and that his bought product(s) will be delivered at some future date"

Kindly also please tell which type of Paypal account I need to have for my online store. I am from Germany.

Many thanks in advance.
14 anos atrás
Follow the next steps:
1. Go to Admin area > Configuration > Payment > Payment Methods.
2. Go to "PayPal Standard" option
3. Activate this payment method and follow the instructions that you find on the page:

To use PDT, you must activate PDT and Auto Return in your PayPal account profile. You must also acquire a PDT identity token, which is used in all PDT communication you send to PayPal. Follow these steps to configure your account for PDT:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the Profile subtab.
3. Click Website Payment Preferences in the Seller Preferences column.
4. Under Auto Return for Website Payments, click the On radio button.
5. For the Return URL, enter the URL on your site that will receive the transaction ID posted by PayPal after a customer payment.
6. Under Payment Data Transfer, click the On radio button.
7. Click Save.
8. Click Website Payment Preferences in the Seller Preferences column.
9. Scroll down to the Payment Data Transfer section of the page to view your PDT identity token.

Before being able to receive IPN messages (optional), you'll need to activate this service; follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Premier or Business account.
2. Click the Profile subtab.
3. Click Instant Payment Notification in the Selling Preferences columnn.
4. Click the 'Edit IPN Settings' button to update your settings.
5. Select 'Receive IPN messages' (Enabled) and enter the URL of your IPN handler.
6. Click Save, and you should get a message that you have successfully activated IPN.
14 anos atrás
Do I need ssl to use IPN?
14 anos atrás
No, you don't need SSL
14 anos atrás
Thanks
14 anos atrás
What is the correct Return URL from PayPal?
14 anos atrás
PayPal Standard: http://www.yourStore.com/PaypalPDTHandler.aspx
PayPal Express: http://www.yourStore.com/PaypalExpressReturn.aspx
14 anos atrás
Many many thanks to nopCommerce Team for guiding me on this.

I have read the post sent on December 9, 2009 at 9:11 AM.
It has lot of guidance in it regarding Paypal incorporation and usage on one's site.

Just I would like to ask an another thing to nopCommerce Team:
What is meant by "PDT" and "IPN" ?   A little bit of elaboration on it would be very nice.

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.