Want to add qty numerictextbox to category template

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 anos atrás
Problem is how do I find the qty control while in a listview in a web user control?

I tried a bunch of ideas and I just can't seem to figure it out. Any help would really be appreciated.
13 anos atrás
Hi,
I am not sure if I understand what do you want to achieve.
If you want to add a numeric text boxes with quantity of product to order directly to the category templates, you should add it to the Modules/ProductBox1.ascx and Modules/ProductBox2.ascx.
I did it in nopCommerce 1.8.

Modules/ProductBox1.ascx: I added following piece of code instead of the simple Add to Cart button.

<tr>
                    <td>
                        <nopCommerce:NumericTextBox runat="server" ID="txtQuantity" Value="1" RequiredErrorMessage="<% $NopResources:Products.EnterQuantity %>"
                            RangeErrorMessage="<% $NopResources:Products.QuantityRange %>" MinimumValue="1"
                            MaximumValue="999999" Width="50" ValidationGroup="ProductDetails" />
                    </td>
                    <td>
                        <asp:Button runat="server" ID="btnAddToCart" OnCommand="btnAddToCart_Click" Text="<% $NopResources:Products.AddToCart %>"
                            ValidationGroup="ProductDetails" CommandArgument='<%# Eval("ProductId") %>' CssClass="productgridaddtocartbutton" />
                    </td>
</tr>

Then I adjusted also the btnAddToCart_Click event handler in code behind to use the value typed in to the newly added field.
Hope this helped a little.
13 anos atrás
Thats just what I want to do but the event handler is where I'm having problems. Could you please post that information?
13 anos atrás
Ok, just the beginning of the method:

protected void btnAddToCart_Click(object sender, CommandEventArgs e)
    {
      if (Page.IsValid)
      {
        int productId = Convert.ToInt32(e.CommandArgument);
        try
        {
          if (this.product != null && this.product.ViewOnly)
          {
            return;
          }
          //get the quantity of the product box field
          int quantity = txtQuantity.Value;
          int productVariantId = 0;
          List<string> addToCartWarnings = null;
          if (ProductManager.DirectAddToCartAllowed(productId, out productVariantId)
          {
              //pass obtained quantity instead of 1
              addToCartWarnings = ShoppingCartManager.AddToCart(ShoppingCartTypeEnum.ShoppingCart,
                  productVariantId, string.Empty, decimal.Zero, quantity);
               if (addToCartWarnings.Count == 0)
              {
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.