Affiliates

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anos atrás
Hello,

Just wanted to begin by saying 'Great Work' on the Affiliates section. I would like to add a send-mail feature where every time an Affiliate is added to the system, an e-mail would be sent to Affiliate's e-mail address letting them know that they've been added and a link which they can forward to the customers they want to refer.

I looked into the code and I see I could do that on AffiliateAdd.ascx.cs Page at SaveButton_Click & SaveAndStayButton_Click events. However, just wanted to check on the following:

1. Would this affect any existing functionality if I add the send-mail code there?

2. For the url 'yourstore.com/default.aspx?affiliateid='N' I saw that I can get that from the same page as it's getting created there. However, for the send e-mail part, instead of creating the whole code, is there a page in code-behind from where I can just grab the code I am looking for?

Thanks a lot,
Kevin
12 anos atrás
1. No
2. Look at \NopCommerceStore\Administration\Modules\EmailAccountInfo.ascx.cs file (btnSendTestEmail_Click method)
12 anos atrás
Thanks for the info. However, so far, I haven't been able to create a code set to send an e-mail to Affiliate's e-mail address letting them know that they've been added and a link which they can forward to the customers they want to refer.

I even followed e-mail instructions in:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/3177/urgent-i-need-to-create-a-new-page-with-a-fill-in-form-how-.aspx?p=2

but not able to figure it out.

Would really appreciate if somebody could just post few lines of code that I can add to SaveButton_Click event on AffiliateAdd.ascx.cs Page to do the same.

Thanks,
Kevin
12 anos atrás
Anybody?

Just need the initial code to begin and what all libraries to refer to, rest I'll write.

Thanks
12 anos atrás
I figured it out finally...
CustomerSendEmailControl is the actual page to take a look at as that code works.
That way e-mail gets added to mail queue...

Please reply if that would affect anything else in application..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.