Adding Tax ID field to Registration & a way for the customer to select tax exempt status in registra

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anos atrás
Ok need lotsa help here I need to add a field in the registration that says "Tax ID Number".

I also need a button that is selectable by the customer in registration that says "Are you Tax Exempt" select "Yes" or "No"

Can someone please help me with this. Need this ASAP. Thank you
14 anos atrás
We recently implemented a tax exemption option in registration for a client. In this case, the easiest solution was to add that customer to a pre defined customer role that was tax exempt.

If you need to store more information then you will need to add additional fields to the customer classes/tables.

Hope this helps,

Ben
14 anos atrás
I know about the ability to add tax exempt status after they register and I really wish this is the solution they want.  But they want the ability that while registering the user can say they are tax exempt and input there tax id number. Is there anyway someone could go into more detail about how i could implement this.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.