How to display Order Details on the Checkout Complete page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anos atrás
I an trying to figure out how after an order is completed in the checkout process to automatically display the Order Details rather then requiring the customer to click the link "Click here for order details."
Basically, I just want to add the information from the orderdetails.aspx page to the checkoutcompleted.aspx page so it is all in one.
This way as soon as they click "Confirm" during check out the next page says:

Thank You
Your order has been successfully processed!

Order number: XXXXX

Then list the details from the order (with the option to print or save pdf) and download any digital products.

Continue(button)
12 anos atrás
Allshookup wrote:
I an trying to figure out how after an order is completed in the checkout process to automatically display the Order Details rather then requiring the customer to click the link "Click here for order details."
Basically, I just want to add the information from the orderdetails.aspx page to the checkoutcompleted.aspx page so it is all in one.
This way as soon as they click "Confirm" during check out the next page says:

Thank You
Your order has been successfully processed!

Order number: XXXXX

Then list the details from the order (with the option to print or save pdf) and download any digital products.

Continue(button)

Bringing this back to life. Would be a great addition.

Anyone know how to do it in 2.4.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.